Our mission at CrossLife is to be disciples who make disciples—people who are grounded in the Word, empowered by the Spirit, and go into the world (both locally and globally) confident that the good news of God's grace can transform people’s lives.
We desire to exalt Jesus by helping people know Him and follow Him with all their being. In short, we want to make disciples - one who follows Jesus, is being changed by Jesus, and is committed to the mission of Jesus.
- The inerrancy and sufficiency of Scripture
- The expositional teaching and preaching of the whole counsel of God
- The shepherding of God’s people by elders
- The ministry of all believers to and for the body of Christ, serving according to their gifting
- The equipping and training of the local body for the work of ministry
- The promotion of evangelism and missions
- The practice of God-centered, believer-oriented worship on the Lord’s day
- The necessity of corporate and private prayer in all things
- The measurable advancement toward accomplishing our church's purpose
- The preservation of the gospel, which is salvation by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone