Prayers for CrossLife Community Church:
- Pray for Eddie and Jaime Byrum, Serge missionaries in Spain. Eddie had a cardiac arrest and is in critical condition. He is in his late thirties or early forties. They have two young kids with another one on the way. Please pray that he will recover, and pray for strength for his family.
- Pray for Bill and Sue, friends of the Lofferts. Sue has been combatting Cancer and received a final diagnosis of no recovery. Please pray for their family during this time, especially Bill. Pray for peace and strength as they walk through this together.
- Pray for Megan Downing. She is a 17-year-old girl in our church body who is suffering from misalignment of her skull in relation to her spine. She is facing several invasive tests at the end of this month and surgery. Please pray for courage and strength for Megan. Also keep her mother, Catherine, and her siblings (Emily and Nathan) in your prayers. Pray for stamina and courage for their family as they continue to walk through this season.
- Pray for Chris Dolinger. His "busy season" as SOCA director is extremely stressful. Pray for him as he interacts with countless families, deals with the stress of building teams, and needs to find rides for lower-income kids. Pray for his physical strength during this time.
- Pray for Jaime McMahon. She has been having pain in her face for about five months. The doctors can't figure out exactly why she's having this trouble but have put her on seizure medication for now.
Prayers for the Community and Country:
- Pray for repentance and revival in the church.
- Pray for our leaders and those in position of authority in America.